Tuesday 19 November 2013

Hintertux

   Crazy weeks. A lot of important things happened. But let's start with the beginning. In October I had my first training camp with my new team, Georg and Hans. Absolutely amazing. I learn new things every day. Its a totally different level than the one I am used to, learning things I didn't know existed. Better late then never. In this camp I also had the Amazing opportunity to train along side some of the best skiing teams in the world: Austria Europa Cup (Ladies) and Italian World Cup (men and ladies). All thanks to my coach Hans. I have to say the most important thing I comprehended this week is just how lucky I am to train with Hans and Georg. Lucky that they accepted me and believe in me. Thanks guys...








     Saptamani haotice. Multe evenimente importante. Dar sa incepem cu inceputul. In Octombrie am avut primul stagiu de pregatire cu noua mea echipa de viteza, Georg si Hans. Absolut minunat. Invat lucruri noi in fiecare zi. E cu totul alt nivel decat am fost obisnuit pana acuma, invatand lucruri care habar nu aveam ca exista. Mai bine mai tarziu decat niciodata. In acest stagiu am avut si incredibila sansa de a ma antrena in aceleasi conditii precum mari echipe ale lumii: Austria Ladies (Europa Cup), Italia Men and Ladies (Europa and World Cup). Toate aceastea datorita antrenorului meu, Hans. Insa cel mai important lucru care l-am inteles saptamana asta este ca sunt foarte norocos. Foarte norocos ca Georg si Hans m-au primit la ei in echipa si cred in mine. Multumesc...

No comments:

Post a Comment