Wednesday 4 September 2013

SWIX

     As I have told you in one of my articles from a few weeks before, a important step was taken for this season. This was made for me by mister Catalin Leonte, who was kind enough to help me with the wax and other tools of my trade. The wax has arrived so, again, thank you dear mister Leonte. Another thank you goes out to the distributor of Swix in Brasov, trough the person of Victor Guliciuc, for giving me 2 vital sets of poles for the continuous progress of my career.




 
     Dupa cum am povestit cu cateva saptamani inainte, un pas important a fost facut pentru pregatirea noului sezon. Pasul a fost facut pentru mine de catre domnul Catalin Leonte, care a fost atat de amabil incat m-a ajutat cu ceara si restul sculelor de care am nevoie. Au ajuns toate, asadar, din nou, va multulesc domnule Leonte. As vrea sa mai adaug niste multumiri si catre distribuitorul Swix din Brasov, reprezentat de domnul Victor Guliciuc, pentru cele 2 perechi de bete care sunt si ele la fel de vitale pentru acest sezon.

No comments:

Post a Comment