Friday 27 September 2013

Love and Marriage

     My dear friends Charlotte Crowley (USA) and Jere Junnila (FIN) met each other in the welcome week at Coventry University in September 2010. I was also in the welcome week and I met Charlotte in the same time as Jere. I lived with him after that in the first year of uni and could see them grow. Now they just got married. August 24 is the date. Sadly enough I could not be there. They did it anyway, without me :(. Now I am visiting them in their current place of residence (Turku, FIN) and I can definitely say I have never seen them as happy as they are now. Everything fits. I wish they have a long and happy life together. And for sure I will be there for the next big event in their life (I am pretty sure they will refuse to do the next one without me anyway).


     Dragii mei prieteni Charlotte Crowley (SUA) si Jere Junnila (FIN) s-au intalnit in ´welcome week´ la Coventry University in Septembrie 2010. Si eu am participat la aceasta saptamana si am cunoscut-o pe Charlotte in acelasi timp cu Jere. Am locuit cu el primul an de facultate si am putut sa iau parte la inceputul lor de relatie. Acuma s-au casatorit. August 24 este data exacta. Din pacate nu am putut ajunge la acest eveniment. Pana la urma s-au casatorit si fara mine :(. Acuma insa sunt in vizita la ei la actuala lor rezidenta (Turku, FIN) si pot spune cu mana pe inima ca nu i-am vazut niciodata atat de fericiti. Totul se potriveste. Le doresc o viata lunga si prospera impreuna. Si cu siguranta voi fi acolo la urmatorul eveniment important (sunt sigur ca nu vor accepta sa il faca fara mine oricum). 

No comments:

Post a Comment