Thursday 25 July 2013

Coventry University

     When I said that it was in Coventry that I learned what it means to be appreciated (for sport) I was not kidding. Even though I already finished Uni they continue to support me. This great interview was published these days on the Coventry University Student's Union web page. It is a great feeling and gives me a great boost for the future! Thank you Cov...

 

     Cand am spus ca la Coventry am invatat ce inseamna sa fi apreciat pentru sport nu am glumit. Cu toate ca am terminat facultatea continua sa ma sustina, sa scrie de mine si sa intrebe de mine. Un interviu minunat a fost publicat pe pagina Uniunii Studentilor apartind Coventry University. O senzatie minunata si inca un sut de la spate! Multumesc Cov...



No comments:

Post a Comment