Sunday 4 September 2016

Chile. Summer. 2016.


Chile. South America. It's my first time and I am not ashamed to admit it. #haha.
Let me tell you a little bit about why I am here. I always heard about how good skiing is in Chile in the summer. For one reason or another I never got here. Well this year the opportunity arose and I took it Without blinking. 

I want to see how big of a difference it is to have some races in this period and how it will benefit my season as a whole. I feel like it can be a very good experience and as I always look to the future this year will tell me if I should come again every summer (oh yes, I still have many years to go).

Tomorrow is the first official Downhill training so I am really looking forward to that. It's been like 6 months, way too long.

Practically Wednesday is the first race of the season, another season of discovery and experience. Hope you will stick along for the ride!

  


Chile. America de Sud. Sunt pentru prima dată aici și nu îmi este rusine să recunosc. #haha
Haide să vă povestesc de ce am venit aici. Am tot auzit cât de bune sunt pârtiile vara în Chile. Din mai multe motive nu am ajuns pâna acum, dar anul acesta m-am hotărât să folosesc acestă oportunitate fără să stau pe gânduri.

Vreau în primul rând să văd cum este să participi la câteva curse in perioada de vară și mai ales să analizez ce impact au ele asupra peformanțelor mele din restul sezonului. Cred și simt că va fi o experineță benefică pentru mine si mai ales pentru viitorul meu. Trebuie să mă hotărăsc dacă vin și anul viitor (pentru că vreau să concurez cat mai mulți ani de acum).

Maine este primul antrenament oficial la Coborăre. Au trecut deja 6 luni și îmi este tare dor de competiție. 

Miercuri este prima cursă a sezonului, un sezon cu multe lucruri noi  și experiențe interesante! Sper să urmăriți pe tot parcursul întregului sezon!


 #ridinghigh  #Icouldgoanywhere #AIV


Follow our journey through the 2016 season!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like you have an awesome time ahead of you! I wish you the best of luck for Wednesday ;)

    ReplyDelete